Scenes of Everyday Life and People in 1790 (Source) by Thomas Rowlandson.
1. A soldier assessing new recruits for the army.
2. A woman driving a phaeton.
3. Couple walking.
4. A solder escorting two women.
5. A tea party.
6. An equestrian about to go on a ride.
7. An industrious woman sewing.
8. A well-dressed man peers at a woman through his eye-glass.
9. A musical interlude with two ladies.
10. An outing in the country.
12. Bird watching or gazing at ships along the seashore?
13. Arrival at an inn, or examining his accounts?
14. Street vendors.
"I’m going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."